The Best Rated Above Ground Swimming Pools Reviews 2017 – 2018
Are you seeking for the way of how to get the best above ground swimming pools? If yes, you have come to the right place. At TheBestAboveGroundPoolsReviews.Com, you will be able to go through the given specific details and analysis about various above ground pools so that you can know which ones fit your needs. Reviews and guides are also presented clearly so that you can check and learn how to pick the suitable above ground pools for your case. In this article, you will be able to check the reviews of 3 main types of common above ground swimming pool being used widely by customers: Hard-sided pool, soft-sided pool and portable above ground swimming pool. By spending time reading and checking the given reviews and guides of how to pick the right above ground pools, you will be able to get the answer for the common question: “What is the best above ground pool to purchase”.
Soft-sided Above Ground Pool Comparison
Having or possessing your own swimming pool in your residential area can be cool and awesome because you can get relaxed by enjoying the best feelings when swimming in the pool. Luckily, this goal is not far from your reach because above ground pool can be the right solution for you. In other words, a pool is where you can swim, relax, and share the fun, and excitement with other people such as friends, relatives,… in your house. In addition, you can spend time practising swimming passion or training your children. It can also be awesome summer when you spend time swimming in a pool, especially, your own pool. In addition, with your own swimming pool, you can spend private quality time with your family, relatives and friends. It is the best place for you to find relaxation, enjoyment, and recreation effectively.
The Best Top 10 Above Ground Pools:
- Intex Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool Set.
- Intex Oval Frame Pool.
- Intex Round Metal Frame Swimming Pool.
- Splash Pools Oval Package.
- Bestway 12753 Steel Pro Frame Pool.
- Embassy Above Ground Pool.
- Blue Wave Rugged Steel Swimming Pool.
- Intex Easy Set Pool.
- BESTWAY Pro Round Frame Pool Set.
- INTEX 15 X 42 Metal Frame Pool Set
The most popular swimming pools that you cannot miss…
However, choosing and getting the right ones which are suitable for your needs can be a tough task due to several reasons such as various brands, and different prices…This will cause difficulty for you to come to right decision on buying or purchasing products. Therefore, you will be confused and hesitate to come to final decision. To help you get rid of confusion, and come to wise considerations, we provide you comprehensive guides and reviews of how to get right products at affordable prices. Understanding the guidelines well will help you come to proper decision. These reviews and guides including comparision will give clear picture of how to get the best above ground pool model.
Here are some factors that you should know:
- First, you need to learn the basic principles, functions, and essential systems of a swimming pool.
- Second, to have wise considerations, you should check details of each popular product.
- Third, one of the most important aspects is budget; you should have planned budgets in order to get the right ones that fit your needs.
- Fourth, you should check yourself to see your real requirements such as what size of a swimming pool you want, and what depth of a pool should have…
- You also need to pay attention to the important factors such as brands, applications, features, equipments, accessories, and safety precautions before making final decision.
- Last but not least, because there are various the above ground pools with different prices, you should check the comparisons of products in order to see the clear picture of quality, features, and variations.
Features and Functions
It will be the best and wisest choice to check the model before checking other factors. Of course, having your planned budgets is the first thing you should have in your mind. Each above ground pool model has different features, functions, and prices. The common requirements are usually “economical”, “convenient”, “safe”, “durable”, “cost-effective”, etc…
3 main things that you should notice: Practicality, Flexibility, and Affordability.
- Obviously, an above ground pool should meet swimming requirements.
- Regardless of brands, an above ground pool should meet your needs and demands well. In other words, an above ground pool must be flexible – ease of use. This will be easy and convenient for you transfer its location from one place to another. It also should be easy for installation, and modification.
- An above ground pool will be the best option if its price is affordable. This will ensure that the extra cost can be avoided or reduced such as installtion, maintenance, and repair.
Getting things done quickly, and properly like the container-and-water system requires you to learn necessary principles and follow the guides or instructions carefully.
Understanding the important and necessary factors will help you come to wise considerations easily. Therefore, you can find it simple and easy to choose and buy a good above ground swimming pool at reasonable price.
Here are common questions you may use to ask yourself to see what your needs are:
- Who usually uses pool (you, your family, your relatives, your friends,…)?
- What shape, size, and material type fit your needs?
- How much are you willing to spend on a pool?
- When is the best time that you are ready to buy a pool?
- Which brands are you looking for?
- Why must you need a pool or what purposes (for parties, exercise, relaxation or recreation)?
- Where to place the pool?
Shape, Size, and Type
As mentioned above, you need to check to see which shape and size of a pool should be. It depends on your available space that you use for your above ground pool. An above ground pool usually has popular shape: rectangular, oval or round forms. Each shape has advantages and disadvantages. Just choose the forms that can fit your needs well. Nothing is perfect!
As mentioned earlier, the purpose of buying a pool will determine the size of a pool. A number of users or swimmers that you expect to use the pool will be the important factor to decide certain size – how big or small your pool’s area should be.
When you can get answers for your own questions above, you will know which type of above ground pools that fit your expectation. The principal types of structural materials are steel and resin. Each type will have different advantages and disadvantages. To choose the right ones, you can check the following analysis. Steel-structured pools are durable while resin-structured pools have the highest quality materials with high price. Unlike steel and aluminum pools, resin pools need the least maintenance. In contrast with steel-structured pools, aluminum-structured pools are not durable, but light at weight. This will be convenient and easy to get installation done fast.
The prices of above ground pools will be various and different at each seasons. When to buy an above ground pool will determine the prices. Above ground pools have discounted prices during fall. You can also get cheap prices if you buy above ground pools in spring. Or if you have good budgets, you can buy an above ground pools anytime without caring about seasons.
Checking brands is also important to help you get the quality pool. The following factors that you should remember when choosing a brand: pool consultancy, chemical requirements, installation, service and other support services. In addition, it will be necessary to check warranty, maintenance support, and customer services if you want to get the best ones at affordable prices. Each brand will give you different choices because of its features, prices, functions….
Common Types of Above ground Pools
There are several common types of above ground pools that you may want to check:
- Hard-Sided Pool
- Soft-Sided Pool
- Commom shapes are circular or oval
- Steel frameworks
- Side-walls fitted with resin.
- Sturdier and more durable
- Endure more natural wear and tear
- Need larger dimensions, and flexible for depth customizations
- Take time for assembling/ installation
- Complicated and complex to set up.
- Common shapes are rectangular (inflatable types come in circular shapes)
- Synthetic fiber, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, tarpaulin, and rubber are common used materials.
- Ease of installation
- Simple to set up
- Easy to be stored
- Ease of maintenance
- Not as good as hard-side pools in quality
- Extra cost to buy essential accessories such as, pump, ladder, filter, or other add-ons separately
- Cannot endure normal wear and tear
- Easily vulnerable to damages and leaks
- More popular
- Commonly shaped elliptically
- Good accommodation (or convenience)
- Ease of installation
- Less cost of maintenance in long term
- Affordable, convenient
- Flexible (moving, limited spaces)
- Hard to keep clean completely
- Not easy to maintain
- Low-grade and low-end major equipments and accessories
Features, Equipments, and Accessories
Pool equipments are crucially essential and important to keep the pool protected totally and ensure, and prolong the quality such as filtering, purifying and cleansing pool water. Generally, with good equipments, and accessories, a pool can provide a good swimming experience, and maximum pool efficiency, and optimum pool usage.
Some major pool essentials are common and necessary to be bought such as a pump, filter, ladder, cover, and sliders.
Some common accessories are usually added such as, lighting, fencing, heaters, cleaners,…
There are some specific pumps particularly designed for above ground pools.
The function of filter is to keep water in the pool clean and purified.
Pool ladders provide easy and safe access to above ground pool. There are various ladders being sold on markets; they are usually made of stainless steel, resin, plastic, vinyl or, aluminum…
Pool covers help keep water in the pool clean and prevent the pool water from dirty things. There are various pool covers such as leaf-net, winter, solar, and other pool blankets.
Pool sliders support the most of pool activities on purposes of fun and excitement. There is a variety of heights.
Pool heaters help keep temperature of water stable with specific warmth.
Pool cleaners help vacuum all the dirty things in the pool. These are efficient tools to help keep sidewalls and bottom surfaces of the pool clean.
Common pool chemicals are being widely used such as biguanide, chlorine, and salt. They all help maintain the cleanliness of the pool water.
Each type of above ground pool has different prices. This includes various accessories with different prices. Before purchasing above ground pool, you should estimate the extra costs: Pool Kit Cost and Set-Up Cost.
It is recommended to check all details with your chosen pool before making final decision. In this way, you can prepare suitable budget to get the right one that fits your needs.
Possessing and having your own swimming pools can help you with several benefits. Therefore, choosing the right one can help you save time and money and fulfill your dreams. One of the most practical, economical, flexible, affordable and convenient swimming pools that you are looking for is the above ground pool. It is one of the most popular types of swimming pool that people are using widely for relaxation, recreation, and fun.
Finally, you yourself can set your own pool with above ground swimming pool without hiring professionals to get it done!